One of the finest agricultural heartlands in all of Canada, and probably in all of North America, is the Balmoral district on the northeast side of the City of Red Deer.
The area was named Balmoral in 1891 to honour Rev. William Scott, a Presbyterian minister, who had recently homesteaded in the district from Balmoral, Scotland.
Balmoral Hall Rental Overview
- Rental Capacity 65 People Seated for Dining or 104 People for Non-Fixed Seating
- $250 Day Rate or Special $50 Half Day Monday – Thursday Only
- $250 Damage Deposit for Everyone
- Damage Deposit will be returned by cheque once the hall has been cleaned and keys put back in the lockbox as per rental agreement. $35 will be kept regardless as a booking fee.
- Rental Contract, Rental Fee and Damage Deposit are due upon booking to hold date requested
- Liquor License MUST be purchased if serving alcohol
- Alberta Liquor License aglc.ca
- Quiet Time @ 11pm and Check Out @ 12 Midnight
- Absolutely NO Camping & NO Campfires
- Cancellations must be made in writing one month prior to rental
- It is the responsibility of the renter to notify the Balmoral Community Association if there are any issues with the hall when the rental begins. We will do our best to accommodate you and make sure your rental goes smoothly